Wednesday, December 15, 2010


There's a friend who is really starting to get on my nerves with all those she puts in her status. Finding stuff on google, quoting people she's never even heard of. It's like having my own personal Rev Run on my Facebook feed. But unlike Twitter, Facebook has a feature where you can hide a particular person's posts. Too bad Twitter doesn't have this feature. One of many reasons I abandoned my twitter account is because I was getting tired of people constantly retweeting Rev Run's simple ass tweets. He's trying way too hard to be philosophical and inspirational. How can people not see through him. It's pretty obvious to me that majority of the stuff he tweets, he googled. Rev Run is simple-minded and anyone who retweets him is simple-minded, too.

Dear Rev Run,
I hope you drop your stupid blackberry in the bath tub one day so that you can stop making simple ass tweets.

GOD IS LOVE,
SC

0 comments: